Gym @ Grange
The Grange Golf Club was the first private members golf club in Australia to add a five star Gym to its facilities which is open to members and the public.
The Club teamed up with qualified and experienced Personal Trainer, Dennis Simbol to create the Gym @ Grange and this facility is in a highly valued location with top quality amenities and brand new state of the art European equipment.
Members of the gym experience spectacular views while working out with an outlook onto the 1st Tee of the West Course. The glass is designed to be viewed only one way so golfers can not see into the gym from the course.
Members receive a complimentary Gym @ Grange towel and drink bottle upon joining.
The following requirements are in place to ensure the Gym @ Grange meets Covid-19 restrictions
- New members are required to complete a form and return the signed form to the office prior to using the gym as declaration of your recognition to adhere to the gym’s terms and conditions. This form can be found on the right hands side of this page.
- Equipment and machinery has been moved to meet social distancing requirements, some items removed for hygiene purposes and regular cleaning will be scheduled
- All members must adhere to social distancing rules
- All members must wipe down machines and equipment before and after use with the wipes provided
- Gym members are required to bring their own mats, towels and drink bottles. Towels, drink dispenser and mats will be removed
- Opening Hours – 5:00am – 10:00pm
If you would like to discuss your membership or wanting to join, please visit the office or phone on 8355 7100. We thank members in advance for their patience and cooperation and look forward to seeing you back in the gym.
|1 Month||6 Months||12 Months|