The Grange Golf Club Inc is a 36 hole private golf course for the enjoyment of Club members and their guests. The West Course covers gently undulating sand dunes and was opened for play in 1927, whilst the East Course, opened in 1967, rises from a flat start to finish over similar undulating sand dunes. Throughout the 110 hectare property, vast tracts of remnant indigenous trees and grass species grow.
Our club’s policy is to:
- Incorporate environmental responsibilities and accountabilities into every aspect of our operations.
- Ensure all staff and contractors are aware of this Policy.
- Establish and maintain an environmental management system designed to meet or go beyond regulatory requirements. We will also encourage our contractors and suppliers to achieve our standards.
- Maintain monitoring and reporting systems to audit and report on our environmental performance by promoting continual improvement to achieve our environmental objectives and targets.
- Communicate with our community and interested parties on our environmental performance.
- Provide our staff with environmental educational and training programs to ensure their commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Identify opportunities to prevent pollution, minimise waste, save energy and conserve natural resources.
- Annually review this Policy.
The Club’s senior management and all staff are responsible for ensuring this Policy is implemented.
Signed: Richard James – Superintendant
(c) 2006 Environmental Business Solutions Pty Limited 2006 ACN 102 726 205
All rights reserved