Management and Committee would like to welcome Dylan Stevens as the new Accountant at The Grange Golf Club.
Dylan joins us after spending the past year as Projects Analyst and Accountant at Discovery Parks and previously working for Mitsubishi as their Business Analyst. He has a Bachelor of Commerce (Finance) from Flinders University which Dylan completed in 2011 and brings experience liaising with multiple departments along with business intelligence including new technology and analytics tools.
Dylan reports directly to the General Manager and his core responsibilities include the following:
- Monthly financial reporting, managing subscription renewals and payment plans,
- Statutory lodgements including, BAS, FBT, GST
- Sales analysis and reporting, maintenance of POS system
- Overseeing Payroll, debtor & creditor management and bank reconciliations
- P&L analysis and cash flow reporting
- Annual budget preparation
- Liaising with external auditors
Dylan commenced duties at The Grange on Tuesday 10th November 2020 and we encourage members to make him feel welcome. We are sure Dylan will be a great asset to the Grange team.