The Grange Golf Club is well recognised as one of Adelaide’s premier sporting venues, boasting two internationally rated 18 hole championship golf courses and a multi award winning function centre.
A position has become available at The Grange Golf Club for an Accountant, reporting directly to the General Manager with the core responsibilities including:
- Monthly financial reporting and presentation to Finance Committee
- Subscription renewal and management of payment plans
- Statutory lodgements including, BAS, FBT, GST
- Sales analysis and reporting, maintenance of POS system
- Oversee Payroll, debtor & creditor management and bank reconciliations
- P&L analysis and cash flow reporting
- Annual budget preparation
- Liaise with external auditors
- Ad Hoc finance matters
The successful applicant will have a degree in Accounting or a related discipline, the ability to liaise with people and build strong working relationships and work autonomously.
Personal attributes required include well developed interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail, an analytical mind and friendly personality. The ability to work flexible hours including some weekend work is required.
Applications including a full C.V. should be forwarded to:
PO Box 7462
WEST LAKES SA 5021
Applications close Friday 9 October 2020
Please Note – Only successful applicants will be contacted