The Grange Golf Club is the perfect place for you to entertain your clients while networking with fellow members.
Golf is a great way to get to know your clients better and discuss business in the relaxed environment of the golf course.
Corporate Membership includes the following benefits:
- The business may nominate two (2) designated users of the membership who will have the same rights and privileges as Category 1 (7 Day) members.
- The nominated membership may be transferred with no transfer fee. Transfer may require Committee approval.
- Nominated members may introduce guests to the club at the members introduced rate of $75.00 per player which is debited from the pre-paid Corporate Levy.
The amount of guests that can be introduced to the club on any one day are as follows:
Saturday – NIL
Tuesday (Prior to 12:30pm) – NIL
Sunday & Wednesday – 1
Monday, Tuesday (After 12:30pm), Thursday & Friday – 3
Any additional players will be charged at the club’s corporate rate and tee- off times must be arranged with the General Manager.
- Naming rights for one Saturday (average of 400 players) Golf Competition with your business listed in the member’s handbook and on our website. Your business logo will also be on the leaderboard and results sheet. Promotional signs can be erected on the golf course and around the clubhouse. A business representative is welcome to be involved in the presentations.
- A listing in our website business directory which can be accessed by over 2,000 members.
- Inclusion in two of the Club’s E-Newsletters via articles or advertisements to a database of over 2,000 email addresses, both members and public listings
- Your business logo included on our Sponsors Page in the annual Member’s Handbook distributed to all members.
Full reciprocal membership rights to our interstate and overseas affiliated clubs.
For more information about Corporate Membership please contact Membership Manager Josh Fitzpatrick on 8355 7100 or firstname.lastname@example.org