We are excited to advise that Stage 2 of the South Australian Roadmap means that the Gym @ Grange is now open. Bookings are no longer required as of Monday 15th of June, but please still comply with the following restrictions:
- The maximum capacity of people in the gym is 20 people at all times
- Members are required to complete the form below and return the signed form to the office prior to using the gym as declaration of your recognition to adhere to the gym’s terms and conditions. Please click here to download the form.
- Equipment and machinery has been moved to meet social distancing requirements, some items removed for hygiene purposes and regular cleaning will be scheduled
- All members must adhere to social distancing rules
- All members must wipe down machines and equipment before and after use with the wipes provided
- Gym members are required to bring their own mats and drink bottles. The drink dispenser and mats have been removed
- Opening Hours – 5:00am – 10:00pm
- Showers are still closed until further notice
If you would like to discuss your membership or wanting to join, please visit the office or phone on 8355 7100. We thank members in advance for their patience and cooperation and look forward to seeing you back in the gym.