MSK @ Grange
Musculoskeletal (MSK) at Grange is a multi-disciplinary physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage and acupuncture clinic
As a team MSK’s focus is to help you achieve your health goals by offering a holistic approach to treatment. Through providing a thorough examination of your injury Grange’s health professionals will be able to
find the ideal treatment, or combination of treatments to suit you and your unique presentation. The Club’s aim is to be the go-to multi-disciplinary allied health clinic in Grange for people of all ages, at all stages of development and all levels of health.
MSK @ Grange is open to all members and non-members and has HICAPS available onsite to enable clients to claim their health rebates on the spot. Treatments under EPC and DVA are also available to eligible clients.
In need of a massage?
– Wanting to enhance your recovery from Golf?
– Keen to enhance your golfing performance?
– Just needing a massage for relaxation?
All of the above can be achieved by booking in to see our massage therapists on a day and time that suits you.
Bookings are essential. The earlier you book, the best chance you will have of finding a time that suits you to a tee!
To book Call 8356 3424
Grange Performance Institute
The Grange Performance Institute (GPI) is a new initiative taken up by The Grange Golf Club, MSK @ Grange, Gym @ Grange and the Pro Shop @ Grange to provide an holistic approach to improving member’s golf and helping them get the best out of all three services. The GPI offers services to members in the form of a package that includes sessions with:
– Professional Warren Mercer completing a golf swing analysis using the latest technology
– Physiotherapist Justin Crowder undertaking golf specific physiotherapy screenings and treatment plans
– Personal Trainer Dennis Simbol who provides golf specific fitness programs to work on your strengths and weaknesses